AUTUMN: AFTERMATH – the final book in the AUTUMN series – is released in the US today. There will be a few more shorts to come and more releases of the novels in various different territories, but as far as the overall AUTUMN story goes, this is it. The end.
To celebrate the release, I’ve got ten copies of AFTERMATH to give away courtesy of the good folks at Thomas Dunne Books/St Martin’s Griffin.
To stand a chance of winning, just do one or more of the following before 31st March (you’ll get an entry for each you do).
- follow me on Twitter (@davidjmoody) and Tweet about the release of AFTERMATH (remember to include the hashtag #aftermath)
- become a fan on Facebook (www.facebook.com/davidmoodyauthor) and post about AFTERMATH on your wall (remember to tag me so I know you’ve entered)
- follow my reviews and/or friend me on Goodreads
- join the mailing list (click here for form)
- write a review of any of my books and send me the link
If you’re already a Twitter follower or Facebook fan, just tweet/post about the book and remember to include the appropriate tag.
Remember – as always – the competition is open worldwide, and my decision is final. Only one tweet and one Facebook post per person please. The winners will be chosen at random and announced by 1st April. Good luck!
UPDATE 1st APRIL – COMPETITION CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.